Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Super Kawaii!!!

I dyed my hair last night. It needed it, and I was having a crummy day. It's nice and bright, about the color of deep red poppies ("And now, my beauties, something with poison in it. Poppies... Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sleep. Now they'll sleep!"). Not quite purple enough for bing cherries, but it's hella bright.

Then I had an eye appointment this morning, just a yearly vision screening - she did a dialated exam as I hadn't had one before.

Kerwin is sitting across the room laughing at me. "You look like you just walked out of an Anime!" Gee, thanks honey. You're so...kind.

Bright hair. Big eyes. Super Kawaii!!! >.< Add that to the fact that I just could not find my own sunglasses and I'm walking around with the awesome paper ones, I feel so stylin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I keep trying to achieve purple, but without bleaching out my dark brown hair, it ain't happening.

Sometimes it's good to look like an anime...

Anonymous said...

YATTA!