Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Car Fun

No more "surfing" at work plus nice spring weather means I don't get to the computer very often for fun.

I had a crappy day today. Not only did I leave my lights on and run my battery down, I also locked my keys in the car when I went down at lunch to go get gas before it jumped and found the car dead. I didn't get gas before the thirty-cent jump, and the only person who could come to jump my car and get the keys out was my DCP's husband. Not that he was grumpy about it, he was telling me about how he'd done similar things and not to fret since he didn't have any plans. I still felt like a tool, though.

In my defense, my car doesn't "ding" when you've left the lights on nor does it "ding" when you leave the keys in the ignition. I don't know if it's a quirk with Geo Prisms or if it's a burned fuse. Not a clue. I should probably look at the fuse box to make sure.

I started Weight Watchers today. Since I get an obscene number of points I feel as though I am constantly stuffing my face. Something has to give, though. I don't want to be morbidly obese anymore.

2 comments:

thordora said...

Catch a cold. I'm SOOOO not into eating right now, and haven't been for the last few days. I'm sure my stomach is resetting itself. FINALLY.

Heather said...

I had this virus a few thanksgivings ago - it was horrible, I felt like utter crap, missed a week of work and the week before finals for my classes.

But I lost like 20 pounds that week. It all came back but damn, that felt good for the 3-4 weeks it lasted!