Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Creativeness

While chatting online with Karen and Lori last night, I was working on learning how to do digital scrapbooking. I don't have room or funds for the paper kind, and while previous things I've done (like party invitations) have been cute and all, they're not as fancy as I know they could be. Since I have the inclination, and its' a multitasking sort of activity, I figured I should give it a shot.

Here's what I came up with for our holiday card. Simple and sweet. I used the Holiday 2006 set from Shabby Princess. Yes, I know I still need a picture on there, and probably a few more little embellishments. I plan to stage a photo shoot tonight or tomorrow.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

GenieC said...

Heather I love your card. I may have to go and make one for myself as well. But then again, Im really trying to talk myself out of it , as I have chores that need to get done. BUT CUTE CARD. I LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

I love that..what a great idea!! :)