Saturday, January 05, 2008

Dizzy

The past two times I've been up and about doing any significant amount of walking, I have gotten lightheaded and dizzy and almost fainted. The first time I thought that maybe my blood sugar was really low. This time I ate dinner right before I went to the store - sausage, potatoes, green beans; pretty balanced, and it happened again. I was able to sit down for a few minutes and I was OK again.

I think I'll be fine waiting until Monday to call. Hubby thought I might need to call the emergency line. I don't really know what he thinks they can do except have me go into the ER or something, which I can't do anyway because he's at work and I have Freyja at home with me.

The baby is very active tonight, kicking and rolling and doing lots of moving around.

No comments: