Six Weird Things Meme
I was tagged for this meme by Dawn. THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I just started listening to Broadway musical soundtracks again after about 5 years. I quit because they made me depressed that I was never going to make it to Broadway. They still depress me, and I cry while singing along because I still don't think I'll ever make it, but I love to sing and the "broadway" style is a good fit for my voice (but not as good as opera). I'd like to say I'd be happy with doing local community theatre once Freyja/other babies are older and I'm thinner. I'm just not sure that would be enough.
2. I hold people at arm's length until I can feel reasonably sure they're trustworthy. I don't make friends easily. I'm socially inept.
3. I cry at everything. I'm emotional! I always have been. Hallmark commericals? Check. I bawled through the last 20 minutes of Lilo and Stitch the other night. I know THAT has to do with being a mom, but the rest is just me.
4. I LOVE knock-knock jokes, bad puns, and bad jokes that only make third graders laugh.
5. I love using "SAT" words to throw people off. I'm aware it makes me look pretentious and I don't care, it makes me giggle.
6. I used to be part of the "furry" fandom.
And I won't tag anybody, since I'm a snob and I don't really like memes much (but I like Dawn, Kat, and Genie (I keep finding more people who tagged me as I catch up this afternoon, and I really do like you all) so I did this one).