It's Thordora's fault.
1) I like my gingerale with a shot of caramel syrup
2) I'm really quiet if I don't know people. This doesn't win me many friends and makes me seem quite standoffish and snobby. I'm not, I'm just afraid that people won't like me. It's all part of having avoidant personality disorder.
3) My nickname around the house in high school was Opera Wench. My dad's friend Doug gave it to me.
4) I like fancy pens and fancy paper. Nothing makes me happier than a Moleskine and a nice pack of Staedtlers or microns. People wishing to be on my good side need do nothing more than come bearing quality stationery.
5) I read voraciously and indiscriminately. I like all kinds of books but I LOVE sci fi and fantasy, badly written and not.
6) I write Harry Potter fanfiction. People have actually read it and thought it was decent.
7) Asparagus is my favorite vegetable.
I'm supposed to pick seven people, but y'all can just do this if you like, and let me know.